DINE and Discover has launched in the northern beaches with residents aged over 18 years eligible for $100 in vouchers.
The program encourages people to get out and about in their community and spend, with a wide range of businesses eligible to get involved.
The second phase of the pilot program included the Beaches to help businesses that suffered during the COVID-19 lockdowns get back on their feet.
What you get
- Two $25 vouchers to be used for eating in at restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs and clubs from Monday to Thursday, excluding public holidays.
- Two $25 vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, lives music and arts venues. They can be used seven days a week, excluding public holidays
How to get them
There's 125,000 people included in the second phase so email invitations from Service NSW are being sent out in batches from Monday.
To receive the invitation you must:
- Have a Service NSW account
- Ensure your mailing address is up-to-date and on the northern beaches
- Once you receive the email invitation, you'll need to confirm your ID (drivers licence and Medicare card)
- You'll then receive a confirmation and the vouchers will appear in your Service NSW app within an hour. You'll also receive an email with printable versions of your vouchers.
I don't want to set up a Service NSW account
- Drop into any Service NSW centre with your ID to obtain printed vouchers
- Call Service NSW on 13 77 88 to have them emailed to you
A Customer Service NSW spokesperson said email invitations are expected to be completed by Tuesday evening.
Takeaway businesses are not included in the Dine and Discover initiative.
How to find our news
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content: